Here we offer a free consultation service. All clients are greeted with comprehensive advice, which in turn leads to the most efficient and economical planning and design solution. This advice and assistance culminates in a clear and concise design brief.
We will undertake and produce a full scheme design, with complete client input & liaison through to client approval and submission of formal planning application with all associated supporting documentation. Thereafter all liaison with planning department and representation of the project at committee level will be coordinated and managed on your behalf.
During the second, building control application, we develop your planning approval into a comprehensive set of bye-law compliant working drawings and specifications. These will be formulated given particular regard to several essential factors:
· Robustness and longevity of materials specified
· Economy of build solution
· Consideration of future performance with specific regard to build cost versus running costs
· Full compliance with all local building bye-laws & regulations
· Environmental impact
Where necessary (with input from quantity surveyor) we will coordinate and supervise a complete competitive tender process, again giving regard to several key factors:
· Ensuring all contractors invited to tender are competent in the scope of works required
· All contractors are known to our practice and have completed similar projects to both our clients and our own satisfaction regarding high standard of build and quality of finish
· All contractors are capable of delivering the finished project within the given contract period
· All contractors, whilst achieving the highest standards, demonstrate they are competitive and offer value for money for our client
We offer, where required, full contract administration from inception of build through to completion of project to include site meetings and liaison with all relevant parties. This input can be as minimal or as comprehensive as the project and client dictate.